2012 Summit - February 9-11
Join our staff, field trainers, directors, denominational executives, pastors, ministry leaders and other “movers and shakers” in men’s ministry from all over the world. Click here for more details.
Whether you are new to men’s discipleship or an “old hand”, Start Your Engines with high-octane speakers, workshops, worship and fellowship at FUEL!
- Hear from speakers who motivate, inspire and challenge!
- Attend small group breakouts on key, relevant topics.
- Participate in interactive workshops.
- Review your ministry plans with experts from the field.
- Worship with like-minded leaders.
- Pray with brothers from all over the world.
- Learn more about current and planned initiatives at Man in the Mirror.
- Join 150+ other men at the weekly Bible study here in Orlando.
- Spend time with sponsors who are there to support your needs.
- Relax. Restore. Refresh.
Last year’s attendees said they left feeling renewed, re-fueled, encouraged, motivated, inspired and challenged. In this age of internet, social media, emails and blogs, take advantage of being able to network. Face to face. Man to man. Brother to brother. Rub shoulders with other leaders and men whose heart looks just like yours.
The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in the Walt Disney World ® Resort in Downtown Disney ® will be host to FUEL on February 9-11, 2012. Special discount rates on hotel rooms have already been negotiated so that you’re just an elevator ride away from the conference. The resort offers…well…everything. The on-site Disney representative is busy working on special discounts for our FUEL registrants at the Wyndham – an opportunity you’ll want to take advantage of if you decide to bring family members – or just explore on your own!
The average temperature in Orlando in February: 73º – The average disposition of a FUEL attendee: Bright and sunny
“So in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others”Romans 12:5